MULTI-FAMILY - Exterior Construction Services
(no single-family homes, please)
Serving ONLY Minnesota since 2000!
Exterior Construction Services
At Parsons Construction, we know that as an owner, Board Member, or Property Manager of a Multi-Family property, your exterior is essential to your properties success. That’s why we provide top-notch exterior construction services with unparalleled communication and detailed planning.
When you choose Parsons Construction for an exterior service, you can be confident that we’ll keep your property site clean and professional every day. We never use dumpsters – only dump trailers – to ensure that there is as little disruption as possible!
We’ve completed thousands of insurance claims for property owners like you. We’ll take care of the paperwork and make the repairs you need quickly and seamlessly.
Exterior Construction Services
We are proud to be a leader in Multi-Family exterior construction. Our flexibility, attention to detail, and commitment to communication are reflected in our client reviews & A+ BBB Rating!
Exterior construction services that we offer include:
- and much more
We provide high-detail bids and proposals for all of our construction projects. We also utilize design programs to show you different siding options and colors so that you have all the information you need to make the right decision for your property. Once we’ve started your project, you’ll have complete visibility. Simply log in to our online service to view a project map, see your project’s schedule, and access documentation.
Weekly meetings will keep you updated on your project’s progress, and at least one Field Manager will be onsite during all working hours to coordinate materials and labor, answer your questions, and respond quickly should any issues occur.
Commercial Maintenance & Repair Services
Proper maintenance and repair of your property’s exteriors can save you money (and headaches) in the long run. At Parsons Construction, we can quickly identify issues with your siding or roofing and repair them. We also perform seasonal and annual maintenance tasks to ensure that your exteriors last for a long time!
Analytic Services for Multi-Family Commercial Properties
Our team of experts is experienced in locating problems with water intrusion and venting for roofing, siding, and other areas. Our analytic services include:
- Roof Inspection: We’ll check your roof thoroughly to identify leaks, ice dams, attic venting, water staining, intrusion areas and other issues
- Roof Repair: Once we’ve discovered the source of your leak, we’ll write a report detailing the necessary repairs. We'll deliver the report to you, and when you "accept" the repairs, We'll complete the work. It's that easy!
- Attic Air Flow Inspection: We’ll visually inspect your attic space to make sure it’s functioning properly. We'll recalculate Air Intake & Exhaust for proper venting.
- Venting Inspection: We’ll check your bathroom and dryer vents to make sure they’re working correctly; we’ll also check that the vents are securely fastened.
- Insulation Inspection: We’ll examine your insulation value.
- Siding and Window Inspections: We’ll inspect all four elevations of your siding, check the caulking around windows and joints along with the fascia, vents, flashing, and other items.
Emergency/Quick Response Services
When you’re faced with a storm or disaster, you need a reliable General Contractor – especially when Multiple Families are affected. The Parsons Team will be onsite quickly with the right equipment to get the job done!
Our emergency/quick response services include:
- Shingle clean up after blow offs
- Tree and debris removal from roofs and property
- Emergency/Immediate repairs when needed.
The best way to avoid costly repairs and exterior damage is to know what’s going on with your property at all times. We offer annual inspections for roofs, siding, and attics. You might also consider our popular Roof Monitoring Program, which provides regular monitoring, reports, and access to ensure that you get the maximum value out of your roof. Learn more about that program here.